If you don't have a lot of family that absolutely have to be at your wedding then the best way to save a ton of money on your wedding is to lower your cost on your venue. Since the venue is usually your biggest cost in a wedding, the best way to save money is to choose a less expensive venue. There are many options you can choose for this but here are seven examples that can save you a lot of money.
1. Backyard weddings can be a great way to save a lot of money but don't forget to figure in costs for items you may need to rent if you decide on this type of wedding. The costs for tent rental tables, chairs and linens can add up quickly.
2. Las Vegas weddings can be a great way to save money on your wedding! make sure you shop around and don't be afraid to ask for a deal!
3. campground weddings can be fun. with this type of wedding you will want to make sure to abide by all the rules and make sure you ok everything with the main office!
4. restaurant weddings can save a lot of money! Some restaurants will only allow receptions only and some will allow ceremonies as well.
5. destination weddings can save money if your wedding party is small.
6. courtroom weddings can be a money saver depending on how you choose to do your reception.
7.home rental weddings can be a fun way to have a really lovely wedding! With this you will want to figure out all your costs before you sign up for the rental.
Comments will be approved before showing up.